The SolarBag (TM) has revolutionized the personal water purifier.
Clean healthy drinking water for pennies a day!
Award-winning technology ~ EPA approved ~ BPA free
Using ONLY the power of sunlight, the SolarBag eliminates the need for battery power, chemicals, pumping, cleaning filters or membranes. The SolarBag is BPA free and can be used hundreds of times to provide 3 litres of pure drinking water in 3 to 6 hours of exposure on a clear or cloudy day.
It is the first non-powered, non-chemical system to ever exceed the requirements by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Standard and Protocol for Water Purifiers, which require that water purification methods destroy 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of viruses and 99.9% of protozoa. The SolarBag has been tested and endorsed by independent labs.
The SolarBag breaks down organic compounds (such as petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals), reduces and removes heavy metals (like arsenic, lead, and mercury), and sterilizes bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens, making them all completely harmless & ineffective.
This light, portable product can provide safe drinking water anywhere. It has applications for a wide range of situations including camping, backpacking, boating, international travel and emergency preparedness. The SolarBag is also being used in many developing countries to help address the critical issue of access to safe water.
This award-winning technology is ideal for:
Developing World – The SolarBag allows the poorest and most remote places on the earth to have access to safe drinking water, simply, and at very low cost.
Emergency Preparedness – Using no chemicals and providing compact size, light weight, long shelf life, rugged, and easy transport, these SolarBags can provide clean drinking water anywhere.
Outdoor Recreation – Perfect for camping, backpacking, kayaking, and canoeing; anywhere pure drinking water is a concern.
Military Individual Water Purifiers (IWPs) – No chemicals are required to meet individual water needs in remote locations.
“In a disaster, most people die from dehydration or water borne illnesses.” – survival expert Pat Cascio. Are you prepared for an emergency?
Easy to Use …
The versatility and performance of the SolarBag makes it the best water purifier on the market for remote and emergency applications.
The secret to this patented procedure is the nano-technology coated mesh, which harnesses the sun’s natural energy to activate 5 simultaneous photochemical reactions to produce fresh, clean, sustainable water:
- Photocatalytic Oxidation: Previously unobtainable, selected wavelengths of UV light generate unprecedented levels of hydroxyl radicals without any chemical additives.
- Photocatalytic Reduction: Reduces toxic species such as mercury, silver , arsenic, and chromium to more readily adsorbed materials.
- Photolysis: Direct disassociation of contaminants by high intensity UV light, including atrazine, amoxicillin, DEET, and all estrogenic chemicals.
- Photoadsorption: The catalyst strongly adsorbs heavy metals including mercury, lead, selenium, and arsenic, permanganate, and other compounds.
- Photo Disinfection: Multiple wavelengths and high intensity UV disinfect pathogens more effectively than standard UV germicidal.